Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a creative, collaborative, and passionate Product Designer to join our team. You will be responsible for guiding the design and experience of new product features and existing feature enhancements within our web and mobile applications.
- Understand specific user needs, personas, and define usability challenges
- Use data to validate delivered designs solved intended problems
- Create prototypes, wireframes, hi-fi screen designs, and UI details that support the implementation
- Support Product in planning growth experiments – create hypotheses from data, create design assets, and drive A/B testing
- Participate in the development process from the definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance
- Develop and maintain a design system
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent related work experience required.
- 5 + years of Product, UI/UX experience.
- Experience with computer aided design software, construction takeoff/estimate software a plus.
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Excellent interpersonal communications, writing, and presentation skills.
- Expert level skills in Figma.
- User Research experience leading discussions with clients and end users.
- A team player who can easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Previous mobile/web applications attached in resume as case study.
- This is a fully remote position, candidates should be comfortable working and communicating with globally distributed teams.